Social media training for agriculture, food and rural business.
The social media experts - providing advice, strategy and training.
There is now a global movement towards a total digital age, and figures show this is surpassing anything we could possibly imagine.
What does this mean for you and your business?
It means the only way forward is to keep up! Through learning to engage customers by mobile, digital and social communications, this means staying ahead of your competition and ensuring your social media and digital presence is awesome!
Social media isn’t going anywhere. In fact it is growing at a phenomenal rate buoyed by new platforms, superior targeting, lower cost advertising, advanced technology, and even better results.
Are you concerned?
- You aren’t harnessing the power of social media
- Your competitors are gaining an advantage
- You understand the importance of the technology but haven’t had the time to keep up
- You don’t know where to begin
How we can help?
We have developed a range of social media training services, specifically for the farming, agricultural, food and rural business sectors.
Our services include basic and advanced training in the following areas:
- Full social media integration - In-house strategy, planning and training
- Bespoke full day training - In-house training for individuals and teams
- Masterclass workshops - External staff development days
- Mentoring - One-to-one webinar based training
- Social media critiques - Find out where you are now, get feedback and guidance to move you forward
What makes us different?
Social Jungle delivers training by leading industry experts Simon Haley and Alison Teare and provides not only expert social media training but also the added value of Simon's agricultural business advisory acumen and Alison’s marketing expertise.
During 2017 the Social Jungle team spoke at the National Young Farmers Conference; the LEAF Fertile Minds Conference– Engaging teenagers with farming, food and the natural environment; the Harper Adams Student Forum and Farmer's Weekly Ag Careers Live Event and in 2018 keynote speaker at the Food and Farm Care Annual Conference in Ontario, Canada. Simon was named by the Farmers Guardian as one of four farming social media influencers for his Twitter account @FarmersoftheUK