Who is this training for?
This training is for individuals or organisations working in the agriculture, food or rural business sectors. If you are working with or responsible for social media management and content, marketing, PR, press or communications you will benefit from attending this valuable training.
The training is designed at an intermediate level and is suitable for those with existing social media.
You may feel your social media is losing traction; it may be tired and in urgent need of a make-over; it may be seeing the effects algorithm changes which are reducing organic reach or you may feel that you are being left behind.
This training is not suitable for beginners or those who haven't begun the social media journey.
What will you learn?
During this full day of intensive training you will learn:
- The most important and relevant training in LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Great ways to get the best value from limited resources
- Learn from real life examples of social media successes and failures
- How to use social media as a communication tool
- How to gear up ready for 2018 - Innovative ways to use the most recent and current social technology being introduced to social media platforms, including video and live stream
- Ways to incorporate these new innovations in your communications
- How to deliver key messages on social media
- How to use advertising effectively in a pay to play marketplace
At the end of this training you will:
- Have at least 20 actionable strategy to take away and implement in your business immediate
- Understand the most up-to-date and current social media trends which will ensure you stay ahead of your competition
- Feel more confident about using and implementing the latest technologies in your business and sharing with your team
- Understand what you need to do to engage your audience and influence them to take action
About your trainers
Your trainers for the day will be:
Alison Teare & Simon Haley - More information available here
Unlike other training courses Social Jungle provides training by leading industry experts and gives not only expert social media training but also the added value of Simon's agricultural business advisory acumen and Alison’s marketing expertise.
Connect with us on LinkedIn
During 2017 the Social Jungle team spoke at the National Young Farmers Conference; the LEAF Fertile Minds Conference– Engaging teenagers with farming, food and the natural environment; the Harper Adams Student Forum and Farmer's Weekly Ag Careers Live Event.
What others say...
In the world of social media, it is very easy to get left behind. This is your opportunity to ensure you are right up-to-date with the current technology thinking and strategies to keep you ahead as we move into 2018.
Places for this full-day training are limited. Full Price £455.00
Book Before 3rd November - for the October Discount Rate - £425.00