Social media in 2017 is evolving at a fast pace. From its early days as simply a portal to connect with friends and family, it is now a marketing juggernaut and offers powerful opportunities for brand promotion and awareness.
Analytics are now more comprehensive and easier to use, and new platforms are gaining traction aimed at niche markets or specific user groups.
Real-time video content streaming is now enabling much more engagement than any other content format, and news sources regularly cite social networks when covering major events.
To keep up with these changes in the social media landscape, Social Jungle is offering a training course to Guild members.
The course is for those who:
- Don’t want to be left behind
- Want to know how to use social media successfully
- Prefer learning through practical solutions and real life examples
- Want to understand how to market and communicate socially, both personally and professionally
- Want to position themselves as experts
- Are interested in how value can be gained commercially and in turn help to increase revenue
- Gaining an understanding of the current and evolving social media environment
- Identifying the platforms that are right for you
- Setting achievable goals and objectives
- Learning about new opportunities for journalists and publishers
About Social Jungle - Simon Haley + Alison Teare
We bring a wealth of experience and proven results in the social media space meaning that your planning and training is delivered by industry experts, and in this case Guild members too. But we don’t just understand social media, we understand and are experts in the agricultural, food, and rural business sectors. With Simon’s strengths in business planning, strategy and development, and Alison’s strength and knowledge in marketing, communication and PR expertise, there’s no need for it to be a Social Jungle out there!
Simon Haley - Mob: 07783 103951; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alison Teare - Mob: 07624 450296; Email: email@example.com
The cost of the workshop - including lunch and refreshments, plus all handouts - is £95.00.
To book your place, please go here.
To secure your place, please complete your booking and payment no later than Wednesday, 17 May 2017.
For further details, call Julie Mate, BGAJ Council and CPD Facilitator on 07775 847123 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.